Tuesday 11 October 2016





This preference is for information that is spoken or heard and the use of questioning is an important part of a learning strategy for those with this preference. When I revise for exams I like to listen to someone explain to me how to do it and revise with other people rather than on my own. I tend to get bored easily if I'm on my own trying to work. if I was to revise for accounting, I would prefer it better if we separated into small groups our in twos. I work better independently if I know how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Ria, for creating your blog and writing your blog post.

    Your results and your own experience show that you prefer to learn by discussing ideas and talking through problems. As you have suggested, it would be a good idea to learn strategies for working independently in case there is no one around to help you!

    Your writing is very good and I enjoyed reading it. I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete